Monday, June 1, 2009
B-R-O-O-K-L-Y-N
Brooklyn is the place where not only have I but many of my friends been born and raised in. Brooklyn is the place where many of us have learned so much about life. Many people love and take their hometowns to heart because they have been effects in many peoples lives. Your hometown is very important to a person because they have were born there and should feel like a part of something big. I think brooklyn is a part of me because I grew up here, so I feel safe, and more aware of my surroundings. Unlike other people that come here feel unsafe because they were never raised to be in the same environment as this one. Whenever I go out of state or country I feel weird walking down streets or seeing how other people live because I am so use to living the way I do in the city. Your hometown is also a big part of you life because you pick up accents and your ways of living. I feel safe and right at home no matter what part of brooklyn I am in because its my hometown and I was born and raised here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

People always feel different in different neighborhoods. We are familiar to this neighbohood where as others who were not brought up here are not. If we went to a place such a staten island, I would most definitly get lost. It ties into the fact that we need to explore. This world is a large place why shouldnt be see other surroundings in different areas. These things could really influence us in many ways.
ReplyDelete