Sunday, February 22, 2009

"When it comes to life and love, why do we believe our worst reviews?"
_I highly agree with this quote. I know most people are scared to just try new things, which is why we always ask friends or family. Once they say its bad or they tell you about there bad experience, we panic and don't try things out because we don't like to see ourselves fall. I know i don't, which is why i always ask my friends for advice and if i hear it "bad reviews" i stop and say oh well I wouldn't want to see myself in that position. However your rights&wrongs wont be the same as others, everyone is like a snowflake were all very different in our own ways. Love may be important to some but I know I like to hear about other peoples experience so i can try to prevent the worst for myself, this is not such a good idea sometimes because I may do things differently then others. So I say if your going to life YOUR life& love who YOU want, then you should just go with the flow and believe your feelings not what you hear, because it wont always be the same for you.

3 comments:

  1. I somewhat agree with you. I'll admit that I am scared to try new things sometimes, and I turn to my family and friends for advice. My mom alway's said to me "As long as you like it, wear it.It doesnt't matter what other people think."And in the end I wind up changing my out fit or my hair.If I have my mind set on someting, im really excited and I like to tell them and when they respond, they turn out negative experiences. I'll change my mind and I look for ways to convince myself not to go through it.Like you said " Once they say it's bad or they tell you about their experience, we panic and dont't try things out beacuse we dont't like to see ourselves fall." I have been a little bit more comfortable with my decisions, like my clothes. If I like it i'll wear it.I feel like I was air trpped in a balloon and I was waiting for it to pop. If everyone in the world would act the same, there will be no unique styles or individual personalities.Will all be BORING. There are things that people do ask for thier opinons..but there are some things that you just have to follow your gut and your heart.Every one has their individuality and we shouldnt hide it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somewhat agree to what your saying because at times before I make a choice I want to ask my friends for advice before making the "wrong " choice. Then at the sametime I'm very thickheaded and even if my friends tell me one thing i want to experience it for myself and even if I know its wrong in the end I'm still going to do it anyway. Therefore I can relate to this quote because it does have meaning in my life,just not all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a quote from "Sex and the City." I expect you to write about things that are a little more current, and a little more relevant. In addition, I would like to you write more about the way you feel about specific events/art/literature, rather than just rant.

    Grade: 2/4

    ReplyDelete