Sunday, February 22, 2009

Do's & Dont's

All my life I have seen how people act over such "trends". Many spend over hundreds of dollars on one pair of useless clothes or accessories. I have seen friends and family members get all excited and spend large amounts of money to have the latest phones such as blackberry's or sidekicks. who really cares what phone you have or what kind of shoes you have. I know Jordan's may SEEM to be better than Champ sneakers, i swear people are just paying for the name because there being materialistic. 
Everyday I hear this phones coming out next week & its touchscreen or this phone has a mp3 player. Everyday more and more stuff come out but they all just do the same thing. Aren't phones to contact people in case of emergencies? Who cares if its touchscreen or has the latest things on it. Many people think there not "cool" enough if they don't wear juicy couture, true religion, seven jeans, Dunks, Jordan's, or any other name brand that might cost them there weekly meals. 
During this economic recession i feel that people should shop less & instead of watching MTV to stay updated with the latest trends that famous people who can actually afford all the expensive stuff start, we should all just turn on the news and see what is actually going on in the REAL world. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, but have YOU been turning on the news instead of MTV?

    Grade: 3/4

    ReplyDelete